Thrombin modified stem-cells: a novel molecular glue?
Scientists from the University of Bristol ( UK) have recently published a paper in Nature Communications describing the development of a novel stem cell engineering method that can actively ‘weld’ cells together – providing a new avenue of therapy for wound healing.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RegMedNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Regenerative Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more