Optimizing cell therapy manufacturing through custom, single-use solutions
Available to view on demand. Join us for this engaging webinar to see how custom, single-use solutions can be used to close up process steps in the manufacturing of cell therapies.
Join us for this engaging webinar to see how custom, single-use solutions can be used to close up process steps in the manufacturing of cell therapies.
What will you learn?
- Understanding the influence that “closing up” process steps can have on the overall success of cell therapy manufacturing
- Case studies exploring different solutions that have been created to achieve a closed system in a wide variety of process steps including, but not limited to: cell separation, cell culture, and cryopreservation
- The critical aspects that go into creating closed system, including material selection and product design considerations
- The end-to-end process of designing and manufacturing complex assemblies
Who may this interest?
- Process Development Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Quality Engineers and Quality Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
Product Manager, Cell Therapy
Natasha Lundgren is the Product Manager for Cell Therapy within Saint-Gobain's Bioprocessing Solutions business unit. Natasha joined Saint-Gobain in 2012 and previously served as a Process Development Engineer within the CertainTeed division and a Research Engineer within the Performance Plastics division.
Natasha received her B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University where she supplemented her studies through research internships in bioengineering and immunology.