Platelet-rich plasma therapy: another appealing technology for regenerative medicine?
Editorial in which authors Eduardo Anitua, Roberto Prado, Sabino Padilla, Gorka Orive from (Eduardo Anitua Foundation for Biomedical Research, Vitoria, Spain), believing platelet-rich plasma is an appealing translational regenerative technology warranting further interest from the medical community, discuss knowledge to date and existing challenges.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RegMedNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Regenerative Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more