Scaling human pluripotent stem cell expansion and differentiation: are cell factories becoming a reality?
Commentary by Morgan Alexander, Chris Denning, Asha K Patel et al. (University of Nottingham, UK) on the advances of human pluripotent stem cell derivatives being utilized within regenerative medicine and the options to overcome potential challenges in the future.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RegMedNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Regenerative Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more