Looking beyond stem cells and tissue engineering: What if lost and damaged tissues and organs could be regenerated simply by taking a drug?
While stem cell and tissue engineering approaches may ultimately deliver on their clinical promise, small molecules that control innate regeneration mechanisms offer a less complex and more economical path to realizing regenerative medicine’s transformative potential.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RegMedNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Regenerative Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more