2nd Stem Cell Community Day: Bioprocessing Technologies in Stem Cell Research - Perspectives on Process Design, Scale-Up, and Product Safety
A one-day scientific event to discuss recent advances in the stem cells field, with a special focus on controlled cultivation in bioreactors.
Stem cell-based technologies lay the basis for pioneering approaches in regenerative medicine, drug screening, and toxicology testing. Their commercial use requires reliable methods for the large-scale production of stem cells in consistent quality.
After a very successful event in 2017, Eppendorf is looking forward to hosting the 2nd Stem Cell Community Day on April 24, 2018 in Dusseldorf. The Stem Cell Community Day connects researchers from all over the world to discuss recent advances in the stem cells field.
Watch the following video to get some impressions from last year:
Information about this years’ Stem Cell Community Day
In three sessions attendees will discuss the state of the art in stem cell research and bioprocessing as well as perspectives on process design, scale-up, and product safety.
• Prof. Joaquim M. S. Cabral (Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal)
• Dr. Karen Coopman (Loughborough University, United Kingdom)
• Dr. Robert Zweigerdt (Hannover Medical School, Germany)
• Dr. Qasim Rafiq (University College London, United Kingdom)
• Anja Ramme, M.Sc. (TissUse GmbH, Germany)
• Dr. Carlos Rodrigues (Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal)
• Ricardo Baptista (Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, United Kingdom)
Date and Venue:
Join the event on April 24, 2018 at the Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel and take the chance to discuss the latest achievements in stem cell bioprocessing. Online registration is free of charge.
Call for papers:
Take the chance to present your findings and discuss with your colleagues: Submit your abstract now. One poster will be selected for a poster prize.
Visit our website to find the detailed conference program and to register.