Capital Markets Conference track at WSCS14
Features discussions related to the Capital Markets and finances aspect of the regenerative medicine industry
The RegMed Capital Conference is a co-located meeting included in the World Stem Cell Summit. The track features discussions related to funding sources, company case studies, reimbursement strategies, intellectual property issues, start-up advice and critical information before taking your company public. Also included are sessions presenting industry forecasts, investor advice, no-dilutive funding solutions, sovereign funds, economic development incentives and other government funding opportunities. The track also includes company presentations to the investment community.
Some specific topics within the Capital Markets Conference track expected to be covered at the Summit are:
- Regmed & cell therapy – multi-billion dollar industries with unlimited potential
- Protecting your intellectual property: the foundation to raising capital
- State of the public markets for regmed companies
- Innovative ways to fund innovative companies: power to the people
- Future trends: presented by leading investment banks
- Patient groups, foundations & venture philanthropy – crucial parties funding research and delivering therapies to market and patients
Keep up to date with the program by viewing the agenda here.