Women in science and regenerative medicine
Summary of the recent content around International Women's Day 2016 – who are your regenerative medicine heroes?
Inspired by International Women's Day, over the last few weeks we have had some content discussing gender equality and interviews with some wonderful women in the field of regenerative medicine. Please see below a list of all of this recent content:
- Working in the regenerative medicine industry: an interview with Gail K Naughton
- Neonatal surgery, teaching and research: an interview with Diana L Farmer
- Career Profile: Graziella Pellegrini, founder and R and D director of Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.
- Career Profile: Jan Nolta, professor and director of the Stem Cell Program at the University of California Davis
- Healing hearts and women in STEM: an interview with Doris A Taylor
- Inventing the future of medicine: an interview with Dr Molly Shoichet
- Infographic on gender equality in science
- Panel discussion on gender equality in science
- Professor Fiona Watt receives Women in Science Award
The panel discussion, including panelists such as NYSCF's Susan L Solomon, Merck's Ying-Duo Gao and GlaxoSmithKline's Michael A Reilly, is available to view on demand, and we'd love for you to share your regenerative medicine heroes with us in the comments below!