Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress is back
That's right! It's that time again and Informa Life Science is getting geared up for the event which focuses on all phases across cell & gene therapy.
Bringing together 300+ leaders and key influencers from pharma and biotech companies on 4 - 6 December 2018 in Amsterdam, Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy will provide you with the latest advice for transforming innovative research to prosperous cell & gene therapy manufacturing.
Gain regulatory approval. Maximize ROI. Ensure a stringent vein-to-vein supply chain.
Discover everything you need in one place. Move between 4 streams jam packed with topical talks and industry case studies. PLUS it’s the perfect opportunity to meet with colleagues for an unrivalled on-site experience.
Highlights from this year’s meeting include:
4 streams covered in 3 days:
- Manufacturing and Process Development – Analytical Strategies, Design Space, QbD and Cost of Goods Considerations
- Facility Design, Manufacturing Networks and End to End Solutions for Commercial Success
- Clinical Development for Cell, Gene and Immunotherapies
- Logistics, Supply Chain, and Cryopreservation Techniques
- Raw Materials Focus Day – Starting Materials and Standards for Cell Therapies, Quality Management for Raw Materials, Implementation of Serum-Free medium in a Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Manufacturing Process
- Comparability for ATMPs
In-depth panel discussions with well-renowned industry leaders
Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
- More than 50+ speakers from top companies such as Kite, Novartis, Biogen and more
Be inspired by the energy of like-minded individuals
- 380+ attendees including experts working in all stages at Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy and Immunotherapy companies
Invest in yourself
- Real-World Insights. Trusted Resources. Novel Solutions.
Find out more out the event here: https://bit.ly/2nDrpKh