12 days of Christmas: win the new glossary!
To celebrate the 4th edition of the Glossary for Cell & Gene Therapy and Regenerative Medicine, we’re giving away 12 hard copies of the glossary.
The latest edition of the Regenerative Medicine and RegMedNet glossary is out soon, with an all-new name: The Glossary for Cell & Gene Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
The competition is now closed
Featuring 17% more terms covering the classification, manufacture, application and methodologies associated with cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine, the Glossary is an essential resource for both experts and newcomers to the field.
The Glossary will be available wherever we are, so look out for our purple booth at the World Stem Cell Summit, ISSCR 2019 and more.
Can’t wait? You’re in luck!
To celebrate the launch, we’re giving away 12 copies of the glossary between 1st and 18th December; every week day, we’ll pick a lucky winner to get a Christmas gift just from us.
How to enter
The competition is now closed
Entries are open from the date of this post. The final winner will be drawn at 18 December, 12:00 GMT/06:00 CDT/07:00 EDT so entries must be submitted before then.
Find out who’s won so far by looking behind a door in our 12 days of Christmas advent calendar!
I’d love to win the new @Regen_Med glossary as I’m currently applying for PhD studentships in Regenerative Med, so it would be a super valuable tool! #RMNglossarygiveaway
— b (@shelbybol) November 29, 2018
Working with hiPSC, So, I love "Cells" and "Organoids" for regenerative medicine glossary #RMNGlossaryGiveaway pic.twitter.com/RgiKFGtONH
— rD. Rupendra (@srupendra88) November 30, 2018
I want to win the new @Regen_Med glossary because We at CMRQRO, are promoters of the education and teaching of Regenerative Orthopedics and keep us communicated in the same language. Congrats!!
— Centro de Medicina Regenerativa Querétaro AC (@joelouicarrillo) November 29, 2018
Stem cell & tissue engineering grad student, planning on pursuing an MD/PhD to discover new treatments, especially regarding genetic differences in diverse populations! This glossary would be so helpful in my studies and theorizing new solutions🧬 #RMNGlossaryGiveaway @RegMedNet
— Taylor 👩🏽🔬 (@BiomediColor) November 30, 2018
I want to win the new @Regen_Med glossary because the previous version was so good and knowledgeable that I am so excited to read the next version to keep myself updated in the field of Regenerative Medicine. email: email@example.com #RMNGlossaryGiveaway
— Pawan Kumar Gupta (@colonelpkg) 1 December 2018
I want to win the new @Regen_Med glossary because who needs that more than me when I am a Phd student at my thesis writing stage who happens to be a super passionate researcher about stem cell research and kidney development. Please give this to me:) #RMNGlossaryGiveaway
— Ricky Lau (@MrRickyLau) December 4, 2018
Hoping to win a free copy of the glossary of cell&Gene therapy and RegenMed !#RMNGlossaryGiveaway
— Che John Connon (@CheConnon) November 29, 2018
I need the new regenerative medicine glossary because I am at the beginning of my academic carrier as a PhD applicant at the moment, in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering. So #RMNGlossaryGiveaway might be useful for me!
— Yiğitcan Sümbelli (@ysumbelli) December 3, 2018
I want to win the new @Regen_Med glossary because... #RMNGlossaryGiveaway.
I'm a big 'down under' supporter!
— Janet Macpherson (@jmacpher) December 5, 2018
Will you be the stem to my cell? 😉 How to choose the right cells for cell therapies - RegenMed glossary is the way to go @RegMedNet #RMNGlossaryGiveaway pic.twitter.com/XqYs9NlnAE
— Gina Kusuma (@kusuma_gina) December 12, 2018
12 days of Christmas: win the new glossary! https://t.co/JLnr7MSxq8 #rmnglossarygiveaway
— Paulmears (@paulmearsuk) December 14, 2018
Could definitely do with one in the office #RMNGlossaryGiveaway! pic.twitter.com/YWfZ8nZPyQ
— TheoBond (@Theo_Bond) November 29, 2018
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition is free to enter.
- The Competition is open to all members of the public.
- Entries must be submitted by 18 December, 11:59 GMT/05:59 CDT/06:59 EDT. A winner will be chosen at 12pm GMT every weekday 1st and 18th December.
- To enter, you must include #RMNGlossaryGiveaway in a Twitter or Instagram post.
- Each entrant can submit multiple entries but is limited to a prize of 1 glossary.
- All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by RegMedNet and its partners for marketing and promotional purposes. You hereby grant Future Science Group a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each entry in all media for any use connected to the promotion of You the author, RegMedNet and the RegMedNet Glossary Giveaway.
- You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of Your name and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- There are no cash alternatives for the prizes offered.
- Future Science Group is not liable for any lost prizes and will not replace your prize in the event your glossary doesn’t arrive.