Advertising & Sponsorship
RegMedNet is a free-to-use community network for professionals working in the field of regenerative medicine. In order to provide the network to our members free of charge, as well as improve the network, the site will carry sponsored content and advertising. The views expressed in sponsored content do not necessarily reflect the views of RegMedNet or Future Science Group.
Opportunities on RegMedNet
Reach our 16,000+ members with flexible sponsorship and advertising options to meet your strategic marketing needs. We can create and publish a range of content types, and provide as much or as little support as needed. Below are some recent examples; for more information contact us today and explore how we can help you increase your exposure in the regenerative medicine community.
- Podcast/audio interview – Reach a new audience with an interview recorded and produced by RegMedNet.
- Infographic – Our expert graphic designers can distill your message into an easily digestible visual format that can be used in your own activities.
- Webinar – Gain high quality leads and engage with our audience through a phone or webcam webinar.
- Editorial/written post – Stuck creating content? Work with our editorial team to produce a long-form post to showcase your expertise.
- Video – Demonstrate a method, new product or thought leadership with a RegMedNet-produced video.
- Written interview – Work with our editorial team to share your message through an expert interview.
- Spotlights and In Foci – Showcase your leadership in a 3 or 1 month-long feature supported by our expert editorial team.
Want to find out more about promotion on RegMedNet? Please contact Amy Bamford, Business Development Manager for Future Science Group, at [email protected].