Cook MyoSite aims to reach people affected by muscle-related disorders around the world. Through unique, high-quality processes, Cook MyoSite is dedicated to uncompromising standards of safety, quality, and excellence.
Cook MyoSite is working toward furthering the impact of cell therapies by working with regulatory agencies and a global network of premier physicians and clinical sites in numerous clinical trials.
- Regenerative medicine: endpoints & clinical trials – RegMedNet
- Challenges of autologous therapies – RegMedNet
- Regenerative medicine in urology: ask the experts – RegMedNet
- A new cell-therapy platform for muscular conditions – Nature
- FDA Grants RMAT designation for Cook MyoSite’s Investigational Autologous Muscle Derived Cells for Urinary Sphincter Repair – BioSpace