The International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference will be held during April 25—27, 2018 at Rome, Italy.
International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference (ITMC) is going to be held during April 25-27, 2018 at Rome, Italy. This conference brings upon a new platform to share and discuss all the innovations regarding Translational Medicine and Research.
ITMC 2018 brings upon a new platform to share and discuss “need for translational medicine, challenges in translational medicine and opportunities in translational medicine”. It also aims to explore the innovations regarding Translational and Regenerative Medicine and Research.
ITMC 2018 is a gathering of experts, professionals, academicians and researchers from all over the world. Meet the “Research Experts”, strengthen and update your ideas on Translational and Regenerative Medicine.
- Translational medicine approaches in drug discovery & development
- Cardiovascular translational medicine
- Translational hematology
- Translational therapeutics/novel therapeutic technologies
- Clinical and translational oncology
- Translational neuroscience
- Pharmacology (cancer/clinical)
- Medicinal genetics
- Biomedical sciences/bioengineering
- Tissue repair and regeneration
- Bio molecular/nuclear imaging
- Stem cells/regenerative medicine
- Cancer research and regenerative medicine
- Cell & gene therapy
- Translational stem cell research
- Scaffold in regenerative medicine
- Advances in stem cells and regenerative medicine
- Nanofibers/nanomedicine in regenerative medicine
Organizing Committee Members:
- Youqiang Ke, Liverpool University, United Kingdom
- Mary Mehrnoosh, University of Southern California, USA
- Signe Sorensen Torekov, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Xiang-Qun (Sean) Xie, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Shri Mohan Jain, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Denis Barritault, University in Creteil, France
- Vijayapandi Pandy, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Swee-Hin Teoh, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ping Hu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Umah Rani Kuppusamy, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Alireza Heidari, California South University, USA
ITMC 2018 is grateful to all the speakers, delegates, sponsors and media partners for their support for the Conference.
ITMC 2018 conference includes plenary lectures, keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.