Overview of the Skin Regeneration Symposium, which took place in April 2016, covering acute burns, wound care and esthetic medicine.
Avita Medical’s annual Skin Regeneration Symposium was held from April 12th — 13th, at the University of Cambridge, UK. This year’s Symposium was at full capacity, being attended by 140 clinicians and researchers from all over the world. This educational event featured keynote presentations from international experts in the fields of burns, trauma, chronic wounds and aesthetics, providing an avenue for discussions, exchange of practises and debate.
See below for the highlights of this years event:
- Skin Regeneration Symposium Cambridge, 12-13 April 2016 Part 1
- Skin Regeneration Symposium Cambridge, 12-13 April 2016 Part 2
- Skin Regeneration Symposium Cambridge, 12-13 April 2016 Part 3
- Translating research to improve outcomes in wound care and oncology: an interview with Dr Nik Georgopoulos
- Compassionate use of skin substitutes in acute burn patients: an interview with Dr James Holmes
- The need for multi-disciplinary working in chronic wound management: an interview with Paul Hayes