Optimizing cell therapy manufacturing through custom, single-use solutions
Available to view on demand. Join us for this engaging webinar to see how custom, single-use solutions can be used to close up process steps in the manufacturing of cell therapies.
Join us for this engaging webinar to see how custom, single-use solutions
can be used to close up process steps in the manufacturing of cell
What will you learn?
- Understanding the influence that “closing up” process steps can have on the overall success of cell therapy manufacturing
- Case studies exploring different solutions that have been created to achieve a closed system in a wide variety of process steps including, but not limited to: cell separation, cell culture, and cryopreservation
- The critical aspects that go into creating closed system, including material selection and product design considerations
- The end-to-end process of designing and manufacturing complex assemblies
Who may this interest?
- Process Development Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Quality Engineers and Quality Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
Product Manager, Cell Therapy
Lundgren is the Product Manager for Cell Therapy within Saint-Gobain’s
Bioprocessing Solutions business unit. Natasha joined Saint-Gobain in
2012 and previously served as a Process Development Engineer within the
CertainTeed division and a Research Engineer within the Performance
Natasha received her B.S. in Chemical
Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University where she
supplemented her studies through research internships in bioengineering