Devising precision gene editing and engineering: CRISPR-Cas9, Gene therapy and RNAi. The 2nd Annual Genome Editing & Engineering Conference takes place 6—7 February 2017 in San Diego, CA, USA.
Genome editing holds the promise of a breakthrough in the area of pharmaceutical science, since the discovery of the CRISPR/Cas systems. The 2nd Annual Genome Editing & Engineering Conference brings together the key industry leaders and researchers to address the concepts, challenges and applications of the genome editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9 and TALENs.
Case studies and sessions will reveal the potential application of genome editing tools from the modern biomedical and therapeutic applications. Special emphasis on the CRISPR system addressing the concept, technology, challenges like integration of genome, off-target effects, and delivery systems.
With the tremendous response on our past annual Genome Editing & Engineering Conference 18—19 February 2016, we are excited to introduce the 2nd Annual Genome Editing & Engineering Conference, taking place 6—7 February 2017 in San Diego, CA, USA.
- RNA guided nuclease for genome modifications
- Different gene delivery systems
- CRISPR as a molecular tool for programmable gene expression and gene therapy
- Human gene therapy using Zebrafish model
- Gene knock in and genomic screening using TALEN and CRISPR
- CRISPR biomedical research applications
- RNAi based screening technologies
- Genome editing for disease modeling
- NgAgo as the latest tool for genome editing
- Contact person: Ajay Nimbalkar
- Email: [email protected]
- URL: http://www.mnmconferences.com/Genome-Editing-Engineering-Conference