That’s right! It’s that time again and Knect365 Life Sciences is getting geared up for the event which focuses on all phases across cell & gene therapy.
Bringing together 300+ leaders and key influencers from pharma and biotech companies on September 4-7 in Boston, Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercializationwill provide you with the latest advice for driving manufacturing and commercialization through direct access to transforming innovative research to drive the future of cell & gene therapy manufacturing and commercialization.
Real-World Insights. Trusted Resources. Novel Solutions.
Discover everything you need in one place. Move between 4 streams jam packed with topical talks and industry case studies and meet with colleagues for an unrivalled on-site experience.
Highlights from this year’s meeting include:
- 4 streams covered in 3 days:
- Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing
- Cell Therapy Commercialization
- Pre-clinical and Clinical Development for Cell and Gene Therapies
- Logistics, Supply Chain, and Cryopreservation Techniques (NEW!)
- Raw Materials Focus Day
- Process Development and Manufacturing Scale Up for Engineered Tissues
- Cell and Gene Connect — Partnering
- More than 50+ speakers from top companies such as Novartis, Pluristem, bluebird bio, and Kite
- In-depth panel discussions with well-renowned industry leaders
- Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization is co-located with BioProcess International as part of Biotech Week Boston, allowing you access to additional sessions as well as endless networking opportunities
- Pre-Conference Workshops