During the World Stem Cell Summit 2020 in Miami (FL, USA) we collected daily roundups of our experiences and have brought them over from twitter for your pleasure.
While RegMedNet were in Miami (FL, USA) for the World Stem Cell Summit and Phacilitate Leaders World, we filmed daily updates for our twitter followers. We have collated those updates for our RegMedNet members who missed them originally. Make sure to follow us at RegMedNet to catch the latest stem cell conference coverage in the future.
DON’T PANIC! Some technical issues may have slowed its upload but here is your daily round up from day 3 of @Phacilitate‘s #WSCS20 #PLW2020! pic.twitter.com/zDflMwVXNK
– [email protected] (@AlexM_FSG) January 24, 2020
So #wscs20 #plw2020 has come to an end. Thank you to @Phacilitate and @WSCSummit for the amazing time! Hope you enjoy our final daily round up of the conference! pic.twitter.com/yRnd7X8XaX
– RegMedNet (@RegMedNet) January 24, 2020
Have any additional questions about this story? Ask us in the comments, below.
Find out more in these top picks from the Editor:
- CAR-T Congress EU 2020: interview with Torsten Tonn and Salim Khakoo
- Perinatal stem cells: the future of regenerative medicine
- Editor’s picks: World Stem Cell Summit 2020 and Phacilitate Leaders World