Download highlights from ELRIG Cell and Gene Therapy 2021 when you complete the form below.
In this eBook, learn more about the first cell and gene therapy meeting from ELRIG (UK), the not-for-profit volunteer organization linked to the global drug discovery community. Read a meeting report, plus hear from some of the speakers from this year’s event.
- [MEETING REPORT] Sanj Kumar, General Manager, ELRIG, reflects on ELRIG Cell and Gene Therapy 2021
- [INTERVIEW] Developing a stem cell-based therapy for Parkinson’s disease: an interview with Malin Parmar
- [INTERVIEW] Melanie Leveridge on ELRIG and a career in drug discovery
- [INTERVIEW] From cell replacement to endogenous repair in diabetes: an interview with Lorenzo Piemonti
- [INTERVIEW] Cell therapy for osteoarthritis: an interview with Anders Lindahl