Exclusive free access to some of the most read articles in Regenerative Medicine this year.
What have Regenerative Medicine’s readers enjoyed in 2015? In case you missed some of the journal’s most popular articles published this year, we have made five of the most read articles free to access for RegMedNet members.
Click the links below to access these articles for free. We hope you enjoy reading them!
- Points to consider in the development of seed stocks of pluripotent stem cells for clinical applications: International Stem Cell Banking Initiative (ISCBI)
Supplement by Glyn Stacey et al. from the International Stem Cell Banking Initiative (ISCBI)
- Cell therapy worldwide: an incipient revolution
Review by Mahendra Rao, Chris Mason & Susan Solomon
- Vascularization strategies for tissue engineers
Review by Lindsey Dew, Sheila MacNeil & Chuh Khiun Chong
- Construction of a functional thymic microenvironment from pluripotent stem cells for the induction of central tolerance
Review by Nicholas Bredenkamp, Xin Jin, Dong Liu, Kathy E O’Neill, Nancy R Manley and Catherine Clare Blackburn
- Avoiding immunological rejection in regenerative medicine
Review by Eleanor M Bolton & John Andrew Bradley
Interested in providing a commentary on any of these articles or topics on RegMedNet? Let us know in the comments!