An overview of upcoming November conferences
Some key upcoming regenerative medicine meetings are included for your interest below. What are you most excited about?
- 2nd International Annual Conference of the German Stem Cell Network (GSCN), Heidelberg, Germany, 3—5 Nov
- ISSCR Regional Forum: Global Control in Stem cells, Singapore, 5—7 Nov
- 24 Hours of Stem Cells virtual event, 6 Nov
- CRG Symposium: Gene Regulation, Stem Cells and Cancer, Barcelona, Spain, 6—7 Nov
- World Alliance Forum 2014 on Impact of Regenerative Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA, 6—7 Nov
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting, National Harbor, MD, USA, 6—9 Nov
- Transplantation — present, past and future, Kiev, Ukraine, 7 Nov
- Satellite [email protected]: Somatic Cell Reprogramming, Barcelona, Spain, 7—12 Nov
- Narrowing the gap between stem cell science and therapy, Australia, 9—11 Nov
- Conference: Global Life Sciences and Bionetworking — Cell therapy production, provision and policies, UK, 11—12 Nov
Have I missed any key meetings? What events are you attending? Please share below.