Overview of regenerative medicine events in February 2016
See links below for details on regenerative medicine events coming up
this month. As always, let us know if there are any events that should
be added to this list.
- ISSCR Stem Cell Models of Neural Degeneration and Disease, Dresden, Germany, 1—3 February 2016
- Cell Culture 2016, London, UK, 2—4 February 2016
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress, Brussels, Belgium, 3—4 February 2016
- Transdifferentiation and Tissue Plasticity in Cardiovascular Rejuvenation, West Sussex, UK, 7—10 February 2016
- Ageing 2016, London, UK, 9—11 February 2016
- Cell Culture World Congress 2016, Munich, Germany, 23—24 February 2016
- Downstream Processing World Europe 2016, Munich, Germany, 23—24 February 2016
- Clinical Applications of Stem Cells, Singapore, 24—25 February 2016
- 6th World Congress on Cell & Stem Cell Research, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 29 February—2 March 2016
Which are you attending? If anyone is interested in
reporting on any of these events, we’d love to hear from you.