Overview of regenerative medicine events in May 2015
RegMedNet would like to announce our attendance of the 10th Annual World Stem Cells Regenerative Medicine Congress 2015, being held in London in a few weeks. We’re looking forward to attending and hope to see some of you there.
See the links below for more details on events coming up in the next month, including the LRMN’s cell therapy commercialisation meeting and the 21st ISCT annual meeting:
- Regenerative Medicine Workshop, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA, 13—16 May
- ASGCT 18th Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, 13—16 May
- LRMN & GE Healthcare, UCL, London, UK, 19 May
- 10th Annual World Stem Cells Regenerative Medicine Congress 2015, London, UK, 20—22 May
- 21st ISCT Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 27—30 May
- VII. Else KrÃ¶ner—Fresenius (EKF) Symposium on Adult Stem Cells in Aging, Diseases and Cancer, Erice/Sicily, Italy, May 31—June 3
If I have missed any events of interest please let me know!