Overview of regenerative medicine events in October 2016, helping you keep track of conferences, meetings, congresses and summits around regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, cell therapy, and so on.
See links below for details on regenerative medicine events coming up
this month. As always, let us know if there are any events we have missed out.
Also, I will be attending the Cambridge 3D Bioprinting conference, so let me know if I can expect to see you there!
- Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa, La Jolla, CA, USA, 5—7 October 2016
- IBC’s Cell & Gene Therapy BioProcessing & Commercialization, Boston, MA, USA, 5—7 October 2016
- ITERMC 2016 : International Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Conference, Osaka, Japan, 11—12 October 2016
- ISCBC 2015 : International Stem Cell Biology Conference, Osaka, Japan, 11—12 October 2016
- Regenerative Medicine Japan, Pacifico Yokohama, Japan, 12—14 October 2016
- 3D Bioprinting, Cambridge, UK, 13—14 October
- Changing the face of modern medicine: Stem Cells & Gene Therapy, Florence, Italy, 18—21 October 2016
- Second European debate on Germline Gene Editing at ESGCT-ISSCR Congress, Florence, Italy, 21 October 2016
- 23rd Biennial Congress of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 23—27 October 2016, Kyoto, Japan
- The UK Biobanking Timebomb: Maintaining Public Trust in Medical Research, London, UK, 25 October 2016
- The NYSCF Translational Stem Cell Research, New York City, NY, USA, 26—27 October
Are you attending any of these events? We’d love for you to share your meeting reports on RegMedNet! You can also read our complete 2016 regenerative medicine conference list to find out what else is happening this year, and our 2017 list to start planning for next year.