Regener8-Medical Technologies IKC Annual Conference
Date: July 1, 2016 @ 8:15 AM Location: Horizon Conference Centre, Leeds “Building the Regenerative Devices Industry”
Date: July 1, 2016 @ 8:15 AM
Location: Horizon Conference Centre, Leeds
“Building the Regenerative Devices Industry”
Regener8 and the Medical Technologies IKC are to host a one-day conference, focusing on best practice in translating regenerative devices – a potential £1bn industry in the UK.
Regener8 is the conference for academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enterprise, knowledge transfer and exchange – with an interest in progressing regenerative therapies through to the clinic and the market.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive panel discussions, the Regener8 Annual Conference 2016 will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-industry collaborations in the field of regenerative therapies and medical technologies.
- High calibre, international keynot speaker
- Accelerating the development of regenerative devices nationally - presentations from our partners on their proof of concept projects
- Sharing expertise with other providers - presentations from our Arthritis Research UK funded projects
- Q&A panels
- Networking time, including poster presentations from our Early Career Researcher community
- Value delivered - presentations from our partners who have successfully delivered IKC proof of concept projects that are progressing towards the market and the clinic
- A 'Community Showcase' session, with presentations that are submitted, selected and delivered by you, the Regener8 and wider med tech community
This year exhibition opportunity is free. If you would like to exhibit please contact email@example.com. Please note that exhibitors will need to also register their attendance.
We have a limited amount of exhibition spaces which will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis.
For further information and free registration visit the Medical Technologies website