Stimulating Growth. Cultivating Solutions. – Expert Partner in Stem Cell Bioprocessing
Large cell numbers are needed for the development of cell therapies, stem cell-based drug research and future applications such as lab-grown meat. By utilizing its strong synergies in cell culture expertise, bioreactor technology, and polymer manufacturing, Eppendorf has emerged as an expert partner for the cultivation of stem cells at large scale.
With their equipment, training programs and application services, they support scientists in resolving cultivation bottlenecks during the development of advanced stem cell-based applications. The need for advanced solutions is constantly increasing. With their expertise, they help to stimulate the growth of your cultures and cultivate solutions tailored to your challenges.
Since 1945, the Eppendorf brand has been synonymous with customer-oriented processes and innovative products, such as laboratory devices and consumables for liquid handling, cell handling and sample handling. Today, Eppendorf and its more than 4500 employees serve as experts and advisors, using their unique knowledge and experience to support laboratories and research institutions around the world.
- DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System: the most compact system for early stage processes
- Eppendorf 96-Well Cell Culture Plate — A simple method of minimizing the edge effect in cell-based assays
- Scalable production of hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes in stirred-tank bioreactors
- Cell culture scale-up in stirred-tank single-use bioreactors
- Stay informed: Stem cell expansion in bioreactors
- Controlled Cultivation of Stem Cells – Factors to Consider When Thinking of Scale-Up
- Expansion of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in BioBLU® 0.3c single-use bioreactors
- Large-scale production of human mesenchymal stem cells in BioBLU® 5c single-use vessels
- Culture of 3D cell aggregates in perfusion in a DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System
- Production of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cortical neurospheres in the DASbox® Mini Bioreactor System
- Stem cell exosome production on the SciVario® twin, a flexible controller for your bioprocess needs
- eBook: it’s all about stem cells
In this interview, Philipp Nold (Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany) discusses challenges and pitfalls in bioreactor-based stem cell bioprocessing and shares his experience and tips for overcoming these.
In this interview, Dr Daniel Wehrhahn, Director of the Cell Handling Applications team at Eppendorf (Hamburg, Germany), discusses the challenges in developing cell culture consumables and the importance of observing the cell culture lab environment to create a product that will allow safer, more reproducible research.
In this podcast, Eppendorf Bioprocess Field Application Specialist Ankita Desai discusses the challenges of scaling up a cell therapy.